fibromyalgia is a trash can diagnosis that usually means “you hurt all over and i don’t know what else to call it”….also, don’t bother asking what is causing it as your doctor doesn’t likely know. If he does give you a cause, he is probably only speculating (making stuff up).
As many other conditions, the only way to really know the cause would take a crystal ball. There’s a lot we just don’t know.
But i have some general ideas about the cause. A main one is that there are likely many different combinations of causes:
- Accumulation of environmental toxins in our bodies.
- Age related decrease in the hormones of youth.
- Age related accumulation of musculoskeletal damage.
- Poisoning from our crappy diet; especially lots of starchy carbs.
- Poisoning from negative thinking.
- Lack of sleep.
- Hypoxia from sleep apnea.
These were just off the top of my head. There are likely many more contributing causes.
More important should be; how do i get rid of this pain?
At INNOVATIVE MEDICINE we have very good ways to treat this problem.
The initial way i approach this is to address as many of the basics as possible:
- Make sure you are getting good sleep.
- Make sure your hormones are optimized.
- Try to clean up the diet. this means staying away from starchy carbs/junk food.
- Take supplements.
- If this hasn’t fixed the problem we start AMP+.
- If that doesn’t do it we add super immunos. we call this full court press.
- If you follow through with full court press, it’s almost guaranteed to work.